Monday, November 21, 2005

Civil War Re-enactment Pt. 1


Civil War Re-enactment Pt. 1

About an hour outside of Houston is a little town called Hempstead. Over this past weekend, there was a Civil War Re-enactment going on.

I had never been to one, but it was actually very enjoyable. These people take it all very seriously, and at the same time seem to have a lot of fun. Also, the food was GREAT.

I've got more video, some of a surgery being re-enacted, and some background info about various tools that were used in the medical field. I think I'll split them up into two more video.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About 15 years ago I used to go to these events on the East Coast of America...I can remember the evenings were always a lot of fun...

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home