Monday, October 24, 2005

preamble.


preamble.

Kind of like Jon Lovitz on SNL: "Get to know me!" There's other stuff about me, too... but there's plenty of time for that.

After surfing a whole lot of video blogs, I've realize that "Minima Black" is a very popular Blogspot template. Weird. It's kinda neat how most video bloggers are really into getting others to video blog as well. That seems to be a unique occurance in the blogosphere.

credits
video of strange children: Archive.org
music: a simple, happy ditty I wrote and am quite fond of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun.
I have thought about making something like that, however probably in Japanese? Maybe...
Would like to see some of Texas...will look at your other videos later on this evening.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home